- Delhi / NCR
- Bengaluru (Bangalore)
- Jammu Tawi
Dr.Mayank Shah - B.D.S, PCAD (USA) REG. NO. A4072E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
B-1, Gurudutta Appartments, Patel Chowk,
R.B. Mehta Road, Near Railway Station, Ghatkopar (East)
Mumbai - 110077
Phone : +91 22 25011422 / +91 22 25010192
He is an eminent dentist from Mumbai. Having completed his bachelors degree from Government Dental College, Mumbai, he has done post graduation training programme in the branch of Cosmetic Dentistry (PCAD) from New York University, USA. Also he has many courses to his accreditations.
He is into clinical practice since 22 years. He specializes in rotary endodontics, lasers, smile designing and dental implants. At present he runs a multi operatory clinic. His clinical team consists of 5 associate doctors, panel of consultants and 5 assistants.
He has attended diverse workshops held by :
- Frialit Implant System from Holland.
- AIC sinus surgery training course in 2009 by Dr.Yong-Seok Cho
- AIC hard and soft tissue surgery course.
- Workshops held by Dr.Thomas Balshi, Dr.Gordon at U.S.A. and Dr.Cliff Ruddle at APDC, Singapore.
He has been actively associated with various organizations like:
- Life member of Indian Dental Association (IDA).
- Director of IDEA-I(International Dental Education Association of India)
- Past committee member of Indian Academy of Osseo integration (IAO).
- Pioneer member of Indian Academy of Laser Dentistry (IALD).
- Life Member of Indian Society of Oral Implantology (ISOI).
- Past president of Ghatkopar Dental Association (GDA).
- On Panel doctor for Indian Health Organization
He has attended various courses abroad at companies such as Ivoclar- Vivadent; Coltene Whaledent; Ultradent.
He has been attending conferences internationally like:
- Current concepts in American dentistry at New York in 1994/1999.
- Annual meeting at SanAntonio in 1999.
- Annual meeting of ADA at Las Vegas in 2006.
- European Academy of Osseointegration (EAO) at Zurich in 2006.
- Annual meeting of AAE at San Diego in 2010.