- Delhi / NCR
- Bengaluru (Bangalore)
- Jammu Tawi
Dr. Paresh Kale (MDS FAAID)
E-mail - email@example.com
791, Shivaji Nagar,
Bhandarkar Road, Pune 411004
Phone (C) : +91 (20) 2567 7949, 2567 7959
Phone (R) : +91 (20) 2566 0060
Phone (M) : +91 9822246424
Master of Dental Surgery (1991)
Subject: Prosthetic Dentistry
University College: University of Bombay, Government Dental College & Hospital, Bombay 1
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (1988)
University: University of Bombay
College: Government Dental College & Hospital, Bombay 1
Grade Class (1st in the University in Final B. D. S. Examination)
Fellow American Academy of Implant Dentistry (2010)
Instructional Training Course in Dental Implantology at JV Str. Intr. C. V. Nieuweggen, Netherlands (September 1992)
Advanced Prosthetic & Surgical Training Course in Dental Implant logy at Biotech International, salon de Provence , France.(September, October 1997)
Attended numerous conferences, Short courses, seminar in National and International conferences within the country & abroad on FPD, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implantology, Osteology, & Occlusion.
Completed all the 3 levels of structured didactic and hands course on Occlusion at the Dawson Center, St Pete, Florida, USA between May 2007 and Jan 2009.
Fellow & Diplomate International Congress of Oral Implantlogist.
Engaged in private practice since December 1991. Practice limited to Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry & Implantology.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
- Consultant, Dental Specialty Clinic, Jehangir Nursing Home, Apollo Group of Hospitals Pune since April 2003.
- Professor & Head, Dept Prosthetic Dentistry, Dr Balasaheb Aher Dental College, Karad.
- Associate Professor & Head, Department of Prosthetic Dentistry at ACPM Dental College, Dhule bet Feb 2002 & May 2005.
- Part Time Honorary Lecturer at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Dental College Between June 1992 and may 1993 it the department of Prosthetic dentistry.
- Clinical Assistant on rotational duty at Government Dental College & Hospital, Bombay Between September 1998 and Aug 1989
- Currently on Faculty of Smile Care-NYU (New York University)
HONOURS & AWARDS
- Late Jimmy Dubhash Prize of Bombay University, for highest mark in Prosthetic Dentistry, University of Bombay.
- Dr. Peter Souza Cordiro Memorial plaque for securing highest marks in Prosthetic Dentistry Awarded by the alumni associated of Government Dental College & Hospital
- Medical Welfare Trust prize for securing Highest marks in Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Ranked 1st in the Final B. D. S. 2nd Sem. Examination in the University of Bombay.
- Ranked 3rd with 1st class and distinction at the 3rd B. D. S. Bombay University Examination.
- Ranked 18th in All India Entrance Examination 1998 for post Graduate Course conducted by AIIMS New Delhi Offered Admission to M. D. S. course in Conservative dentistry at G. D. C. Ahmedabad.
- Presented Scientific paper titled ‘Influenced of media on public Oral Health Care Attitudes’ at Indian Association Students conference in Nov. 1996 at Bombay
- Library Review of literature during Part 1 MDS course (I) Composite Resins and application in Prosthetic Dentistry (ii) Implant Prosthodontics
- Dissertation entitled ‘An Evaluation of Efficacy of 4 META Bonding Agent AMALGAMBOND on Tensile Resistance of pin Retained Amalgam Corers an in vitro study, submitted to the.
- Talks on Dental Specialties & advances in Dentistry on All India Radio
- Talks on Dental Specialties & advances in Dentistry in Rotary
- Lectured on a variety of forums nationally & internationally on topics of Occlusion, Crown & Bridge Prosthodontics, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Restorative Dentistry, Implant Prosthodontics, Composite resins & Esthetic Dentistry in conferences, local Organizations, study clubs etc. on more than 100 occasions
- Invited Member Editorial board, Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society, member on Editorial board of Journal of the Indian Society of Oral Implantologists..
- Life Member Indian Prosthodontic Society,
- Constituent member International College of Prosthodontics,
- Member of Indian Dental Association,
- Member of Indian Academy of Osseointegration.
- Fellow, Diplomate and Member, International Congress of Oral Implantology.
- Fellow, American Academy of Oral Implantology.